Update re Status of Cheques and Next Mailing
To date BCTF has mailed 911 cheques to Local 68 NDTA Members:
- 671 dated 09-Dec-15
- 229 dated 22-Jan-15
- 11 dated 26-Jan-15
Watch for what looks like a T4 envelope in your mail.
The BCTF has not yet disclosed when the next mailing will be. For those members who haven't received their cheque, please know that they are absolutely swamped at BCTF. We are are requesting your to be very patient. You will not be left out.
$105 Million Fund Allocation
Since January 6, 2015, BCTF staff has been available at the Payment Help Line to answer members’ questions about individual payment and provide employment history as submitted by the district. Note that the line is very busy and you may not get through right away.
- Please call 1-800-663-9163 and ask for the Payment Help Line.
- For further information sign into the BCTF Member Portal and look for “Fund Allocation”.
After contacting the BCTF Help Line, if SD68 has not reported your employment data to the BCTF or has reported it incorrectly, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the information listed below. Note that you may be required to provide documentation.
- your name
- your SD68 employee number
- details of your employment history from July 1, 2013 to September 18, 2014 (step by step instructions to retrieve your info from your "mysd68" are included at the bottom of the page)
- phone number
- email address
- the information provided to you through the BCTF Payment Help Line
Go to www.sd68.bc.ca
View or Change
Dispatch and Date Range (July 01, 2013 to September 18, 2014)