District NLPS Reporting Taskforce
The District still require the following teachers for the "NLPS Reporting Task Force."
1 Elementary French Immersion teacher
1 ELL teacher
2 Secondary Classroom teachers: one in the g. 8/9 area; one in g.10-12
1 Elementary Student Support Service teacher
The District is asking for the teachers who meet the following criteria:
· Experienced teachers (At least 5 years’ experience in the role they would be representing)
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others
· Growth mindset of “we can”
· Passion and/or commitment to assessment and reporting practices in NLPS
· Commitment to contribute positively to NLPS
If you are interested please complete the District Committee Application Form by April 3rd.
President - Nanaimo District Teachers' Association